AllConnected is an Information Technology firm providing business continuity, cloud recovery, and co-managed IT services to Southern California for over 20 years.
We are always looking for sales professionals to manage existing accounts and grow our business by identifying the technologies and solutions that meet the business outcome our clients expect. Candidates for this role at ACI will represent a team focused on trust, expertise, commitment, customer service and innovation.
If you are a client-focused IT engineer who would like to join a great team of seasoned experts focusing on data center, hybrid cloud, and managed/co-managed IT services, AllConnected is an organization that welcomes an interview. We provide ongoing support for your training, ongoing certifications, and mentoring to ensure you continue to grow.
Active career opportunities:
Senior Virtualization Engineer
AllConnected is searching for a Senior Virtualization Engineer to serve as a Team Lead for onboarding and daily operations in our disaster recovery unit. This position is full time and includes benefits. Click here to apply.
Onboarding Recovery Services:
- Serve as Engineer Resource for Onboarding Projects (Recovery Appliance Setup, Backup and Replication Deployment, Failover Testing)
- Ensure Onboarding Checklist is followed
DRaaS Support Team Lead:
- Oversee DRaaS Support Coverage
- Oversee Backup and Replication Operations & Health
- Coordinate Support Team Scheduling and Ensure Coverage
- Manage DRaas Cisco Jabber Groups and Communications
- Oversee Daily Incident Management Tasks
- Serve as L2 Support Escalation Point for L1 DRaaS Support Team.
- Engage LAB resources, Vendor Support as needed
Updates and Patch Management:
- Network Infrastructure: Assist with overseeing Network Updates and Patch Lifecycle Management
- Ensure DRaaS Infrastructure Windows systems are (1) Compliant with ACI Patch Levels (2) DRaaS Specific Patch Levels
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 5 years IT Engineering experience required
- Must be proficient with Server and Storage Deployments and Administration
- Must have experience with Data Protection technologies, deployments, administration and best practice
- Must have experience with Network Documentation including developing and maintaining Visio Diagrams and Configuration Management Data
- Must have experience with Updates and Patch Management
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience with applying at least two ITSM disciplines including Change Management, Configuration Management, Incident Management and Problem Management
- Network Engineering background with hands on experience using BGP, Layer 2 protocols(L2TP, OTV, VxLAN), switching protocols(VLAN), Cisco Firewalls, Cisco NXOS, Cisco IOS, Cisco IOS XE
- CISSP, CCNP Route & Switch
- Veeam VCME, VCME+A
Compensation will vary based on Experience & Certifications, and will include these benefits:
- Company 401k
- Profit Distribution Plan
- Company Vehicle options
- Company PTO plan
- Health care plan
Job Type: Full-time
- Backup & Data Protection: 2 years
- Disaster Recovery testing: 3 years
- VMware or HyperV: 2 years
- IT Engineering: 5 years
- Veeam VMCE, VMCE+A
- CISSP, Cisco CCNA, or Cisco CCNP
INTERESTED? LEAVE US A NOTE. RESUME OPTIONAL.