Our Partner Network
AllConnected values its vendor and manufacturer partnerships as important contributors to our IT solutions.
Each of our IT solutions and services includes products from our expert toolkit. Cisco, Microsoft, Veeam, Barracuda, and others — they all come together to help AllConnected deliver tailored solutions that boost your business’ connectivity, productivity, and security.
For more information, schedule an appointment with one of our experts.
As a Premier Partner for 20+ years, AllConnected has consistently met the rigorous networking, personnel, and customer satisfaction standards required by Cisco. Our team possesses the design, deployment, and technical support expertise required to implement and manage Cisco DataCenter, Cisco Security, and Cisco Enterprise Networking solutions.
We specialize in certifications on technical competency in the integration of basic routing/switching, wireless LANs, and security technologies. AllConnected has the sales, technical, and services skills needed to deliver Cisco solutions and achieve client business outcomes, and we have been selected to participate in Cisco’s California NASPO contract, simplifying procurement of Cisco’s entire line of products and support services. Audits on behalf of the program validate our technology skills, business practices, customer satisfaction, presales and post-sales support capabilities, and other critical factors that customers consider when choosing a trusted partner.
We deliver the following capabilities within the Cisco family to clients:
- AMP – Cisco AMP provides advanced malware protection for user systems. According to Cisco, AMP “not only prevents breaches but also gives you the visibility, context, and control to rapidly detect, contain, and remediate threats if they evade front-line defenses, all cost-effectively and without affecting operational efficiency.”
- Duo – a user-friendly, scalable, and more secure way of accessing applications. Duo provides multi-factor authentication to boost security and prevent data breaches more effectively.
- Firepower – Cisco Firepower acts as the “administrative nerve center” for businesses deploying Cisco security solutions, allowing them to manage and monitor firewalls, URL filtering, malware protection, and other security metrics.
- Meraki – Cisco’s “cloud-managed IT” solution, providing increased security and EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management).
- Talos – Cisco’s threat intelligence team, providing real-time, global, cybersecurity threat analysis.
AllConnected maintains three levels of advanced partnerships with Veeam:
- As a ProPartner, we are certified to provide Veeam based products to commercial and State and Municipal clients via our CMAS contracts.
- As a Gold VCSP (Veeam Cloud Solution Provider), AllConnected maintains the certified cloud infrastructure required to provide cloud-based disaster recovery services to our clients.
- We are also designated as a VASP (Veeam Authorized Services Provider), utilizing Veeam architects, engineers, and sales specialists to plan, implement, manage, and test Veeam based Recovery Solutions.
AllConnected is a Microsoft Silver Certified Partner
We are consistent in demonstrating advanced competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies, including Microsoft 365, Microsoft server and collaboration platforms, security, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft Surface products.
AllConnected has satisfied the requirements for demonstrating and validating our technical capabilities within the Microsoft Partner Network. These competencies include, but are not limited to, certifications in both data center and small to mid-market cloud solutions.
AllConnected and Barracuda partner to provide solutions to improve the security of our clients’ organizations
Together, we focus specifically on protection against email-borne threats and ensuring that each user is trained to defend against cybersecurity threats. These solutions are integrated into our managed service offerings to assist organizations with regulatory compliance requirements, such as FINRA, HIPAA, and the NIST CyberSecurity framework.
Barracuda’s ATP email security service provides email spam filtering, malware detection, URL filtering, and other features to protect client businesses from ransomware and other cybersecurity threats.
Barracuda’s Phishline targets phishing scams as a way of boosting client security and guarding against spoofing and other attempts to infiltrate client systems via email threats.
AllConnected partners with Ingram Micro, a global leader in Technology and Supply-Chain Services.
Partnering with companies like AllConnected, Ingram helps to deliver advanced technologies to clients across the country and world.
AllConnected is a member of Ingram’s Trust X Alliance, giving us access to a partner network with more than 350 companies like ours around the world and more than 250 data centers. It allows AllConnected to be a partner in leading and shaping the IT and cybersecurity with the other members of the Trust X Alliance.
Ingram Micro by the numbers:
250k IT Solution Provider Customers | 2k Manufacturer Partners | 35k Support Associates Worldwide | 189 Logistics & Service Centers