Are WFH employees exposing your business to extinction-level threats?
As employees are permitted to become permanent WFH team members, previously defined IT policies may no longer provide the security and protection required to protect your organization. Compromised credentials could now pose a greater risk, company-owned devices may now be at risk because of personal use, or personal-owned devices used for company work can be more easily compromised. Learn more about our Multi-Factor-Authentication service, the NIST Cyber-Security Framework, and managed network security.
How are you facing today’s technology challenges to your business?
AllConnected, with over 20 years of experience in IT infrastructure, security, and disaster recovery, and 24×7 support services recommends our smartConnect service for businesses with 10 to 100 employees.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you to make your organization more secure, adaptable, strategic, and productive. Since there is no “one-size-fits-all” approach to managed IT services, AllConnected’s smartConnect service provides a consultative approach for your business, incorporating sections of the Department of Homeland Security’s recommended NIST 800-171 CyberSecurity framework as required.
Our smartConnect services can be customized to meet your technology and business requirements.
AllConnected’s smartConnect Service Benefits
Top IT Security methodology and processes approved by industry pros
The best technical recommendations based on your business strategy and growth goals
Access to top IT resources covering the entire technology spectrum when you need it
Bundled security applications, Centralized network and security management, monitoring and backup of your IT environment
$500K in Cyber Insurance to help you address any expense resulting from a data breach
What does smartConnect Support?
StrategyQuarterly alignment of IT with your strategic business objectives. AllConnected’s smartConnect is your virtual CIO, providing business continuity and budgetary planning, business impact reports, vendor management and technology road maps for your continued success
InfrastructureIncrease your uptime and lower your IT management costs with expert network administration and centralized, 24×7 monitoring services.
SupportOur helpdesk team backed by our certified team of network experts not only provides 24×7 response to issues but also proactively plans and implements strategies to avoid downtime.
Find out if smartConnect fits your organization!
Once we assess your IT environment, we will be able to offer the right level of managed services to fit your budget, along with a la carte recommendations to make your company IT even more resilient.
AllConnected Achieves Remarkable Results through Managing Services in 7 Key Areas:
1. Network Management
- Firmware, patching, config backup, performance monitoring, 24×7 escalation for all network devices
- Application QoS tuning, live network visibility, and reporting
2. Data Center Management
Firmware and patching for virtualized systems, including hypervisors, physical hosts, storage systems, and storage fabric
3. Systems Management
- Cloud-based DNS Security Services for all branch locations
- Anti-Virus, Email Security, Desktop & Server Patching for all Servers/Endpoints
- Microsoft Office 365 (optional)
4. Cloud Infrastructure as a Service
AllConnected Private Cloud, Azure Cloud
5. Business Continuity and Recovery
- Cloud based replication, backup and recovery solutions to meet the RPO, RTO, and retention requirements of all data and applications
- DR Runbook development and annual testing of recovery plans
6. Advanced Security Services
Advanced Network and Datacenter Design, NIST, SOC, SIEM
7. Helpdesk Staffing
- Part-time staff augmentation for helpdesk personnel, with the option to convert to full time as needed
- Ongoing training and support for your helpdesk or technical point of contact
- Emergency On-Site Engineering Support
- As-needed support for your organization through our professional helpdesk team
To determine how to best secure and manage your organization, please request a call back using the form below: